Thin delicate hairs on face are very difficult to peel off. However, waxing and threading would help to pull off facial hairs to an extent. But it is very painful process and also hair will regrow on those spots. Ditch off those painful facial hair removal methods. Beautypots.com has excellent 2-ingredient homemade peel-off face mask for your problem facial hair problem.
This 2-Ingredient Peel-off Face Mask has Multiple Benefits
- Removes unwanted facial hairs
- Clears black heads & whiteheads
- Repairs acne scars
- Brightens skin instantly
- Removes dark spots
- Pulls off dead skin cells, dirt & impurities
- Makes skin clean, clear, fair & glowing
2 Ingredients You Need are:
- Pasteurized raw milk – 5 tsp
- Unflavored Gelatin – 2 tsp
Steps to Make Homemade Peel-off Face Mask
- Take 5 tsp of milk in a bowl
- Heat the milk slightly for 2 minutes
- Add 2 tsp of gelatin into the hot milk
- Stir continuously well for 2 minutes
- You will get thick gel-like peel-off mask
- Best homemade peel-off mask is ready!
How to Apply the Peel-Off Mask?
- Wash your face well in cold water
- Apply a thick layer of the peel-off mask on your face while it is warm
- Apply in the direction from bottom to top
- Leave it for 20 minutes
- Slowly peel off the mask
- Pull off the mask from bottom to upward direction
- Do it very slowly
- Peel off thoroughly
- Wash your face with cold water
- Apply mild moisturizer & massage you face
You can see your facial hairs in the peeled mask. Try this once a month for best results. It is an amazing peel-off mask to get rid of your facial hairs instantly & thoroughly.
Tip: Apply oil on your eyebrows to avoid peel off mask sticking on it.