Everyone dreams to have clean, clear & glowing skin. Especially people with oily skin are often trapped with the biggest skin problem ‘pimples or acne’. However, best home remedies would have helped them to prevent or stop pimples problem. But the after-effects of pimples or acne leaves black marks, dark spots, acne scars on skin. Beautypots.com has an excellent remedy to fix your acne damaged skin problems. Read further..
Thinking for laser acne scar removal? Before that, try this face mask! It will effectively help to get back your clear glowing skin.
Fruit Face Mask to Repair Acne-Damaged Skin Naturally
Repetitive acne or pimple appearance on your face damages skin. It leaves acne scars and leaves pigmentation on your skin. To fix it, you have to repair the skin layers naturally. Here is the face mask for it –
Fruits you Need to Make Face Mask
- Fresh Full-Ripened Papaya Pulp
- Fresh Homemade Orange Juice
- Vitamin E Oil or Tea Tree Oil
Best Acne Scar Removal Remedy – Face Mask
- Take few pieces of full ripened papaya
- Put it in a bowl & smash it with spoon
- Add freshly squeezed orange juice to it
- Mix it well to make a smooth paste
- Add 3 drops of vitamin E oil or tea tree oil
- Mix well & store it in a refrigerator
- Your face mask to repair acne-damaged skin is ready!
Apply the Face Mask in this Way!
Applying this face mask in a right way is really important. Follow the below instructions carefully. Take the face mask from refrigerator. Let it to refreeze for 5 minutes.
- Steam your face for 5 – 10 minutes
- Take a clean face towel & gently wipe off
- Apply the cool face mask on acne scarred & pigmented area
- Leave it for 20 minutes
- Wash it with cold water
Try this twice a week for two months. You can visible difference on your skin after using it for at least two weeks. This is one of the best acne scar removal remedies that really works. It helps to get rid of acne scars, marks, pigmentation from skin naturally.